St Stithians trails (Randburg)

Cheese

Any update on getting access.   The guard told me to register on the website.  But I cant find it. 

Edited by igknot

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, has anyone gone there recently? Would be a great trail to squeeze in during my lunch break.

• 1 year later...
On 3/3/2022 at 4:38 PM, Jan D said:

Hi all, has anyone gone there recently? Would be a great trail to squeeze in during my lunch break.

IMG_3850.jpeg

IMG_3844.jpeg

Just now, Carol Falck said:

IMG_3850.jpeg

IMG_3844.jpeg

There is now a registered club with Cycling SA.  There are many improvements and developments happening with the trail. 

• 3 months later...

Is there someone I can contact there ? 

I'm going to sound like a cliche bro but the jumpline at Wolwe has transformed the park and trying to get one at The school will help greatly given they're also super central 

This is definitely selfish , I'm a big fan of wolwe but and ride there mostly but moving to fourways very soon and would love to have a line nearby for afternoons or mornings 

I'll probably be riding the trails anyway but a jumpline would be soooooooo🤌

26 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

Is there someone I can contact there ? 

I'm going to sound like a cliche bro but the jumpline at Wolwe has transformed the park and trying to get one at The school will help greatly given they're also super central 

This is definitely selfish , I'm a big fan of wolwe but and ride there mostly but moving to fourways very soon and would love to have a line nearby for afternoons or mornings 

I'll probably be riding the trails anyway but a jumpline would be soooooooo🤌

Given that its a school, i dont think theyd be that keen on a jumpline and the risk that needs to be covered