How fast is Andrew Mclean?

knievel

not in peak condition? 

I think you should get a 10% handicap for hauling those colin montgomeries around on the 26er!

(but lekker vid, keep em coming!)

Ha ha ha ... leave my Colin Montgomeries out of this, BUT by my calculations that would take me to 4:52 which means I beat Migsmoreira and CLAIMED VICTORY ON THE DAY! 

*Walks around the office with his hands in the air for the rest of the day"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool, well done. Subscribed... :thumbup:

Immediately went to Strava to see what my best time was on that section... So, um... Ja nee. Look at the kitty.

Share your time.

Oh go on!

Share your time.

Oh go on!

Admittedly it's a while ago, but it's like 6 minutes 20 something so you guys did well...

Of course, now I will have to go back and pay the R3000 entry fee or whatever PWC costs these days to see if I can better my time. :clap:

Admittedly it's a while ago, but it's like 6 minutes 20 something so you guys did well...

Of course, now I will have to go back and pay the R3000 entry fee or whatever PWC costs these days to see if I can better my time. :clap:

Let us know when you do and we'll come with you! It's R80 per adult and there's some really cool riding to be done there.  

Let us know when you do and we'll come with you! It's R80 per adult and there's some really cool riding to be done there.  

Deal!

I reckon if Andrew was an elite from a different time (post 94) he would have been a serious contender on the international scene. 

I for one really admire Andrew's consistency over the decades and his dedication to the sport. I LOVE the videos from these gents. 

The best cycling programme I've seen in ages. Keep up the good work. 

Awesome! Light hearted and fun. Seems like you guys had a cracker making the video.

Good watch,looking forward to the next one .

I for one really admire Andrew's consistency over the decades and his dedication to the sport. I LOVE the videos from these gents. 

The best cycling programme I've seen in ages. Keep up the good work. 

Thanks so much Christian! We really appreciate the feedback

Just a thought, we are talking about the segment called 'New Green Mile', yes?

Yes, I had it wrong in the original post. Sorry, it is the NEW Green Mile and not just The Green Mile

I’ve also never been, so keen to join you!

with that new steed should be a ripper. I’ll let you know ????

Great vid guys looks like you had a blast that's the most important part of riding to me, the getting fitter and faster is just part of the fun.

I have only been riding +-5 years struggled to do 5km and this year did the K2C so comfortably and have lost 15kg since started and no training program or diet just riding for the fun of it.

Looking forward to the next vid! Best of luck!

Archived