Volvo XC90

Quagga

Dear Sir

Your actions make cyclist look bad, and you are adding to motorist hating us more.

1. Texting and driving. IN THE RAIN!

2.  Speeding IN THE RAIN

3. Swapping lanes, multiple times for no real reason as I still ended up just behind you at the traffic light.

4. Not using your indicator, causing other road users to have to brake so YOU can get into that lane.

5. Different number plate on bike rack and car? (that shows you don’t give a damn for rules)

STOP making us look like #@$%Hole road users.

Edit: Company reached out....so I removed the images and company name

Must be a woman! :whistling:

Like a good Woman mariske is baking rusks according to IG.

Might be one of the head guys since he mentioned dear sir. . .

Reckon he would have struggled to see mariske . . Being kinda short

If you have a dashcam why dont you post a video?

He was not in filed of view of dashcam till that point. Transgression happened next to me and right behind me.

Wish I had a rear facing cam also.

Swapping lanes, multiple times for no real reason

I don't get how people cannot realise that this CAUSES traffic.for example.. By them riding down the clear right turn only lane to then turn in at the front creates the traffic they are trying to avoid

Like a good Woman mariske is baking rusks according to IG.

Might be one of the head guys since he mentioned dear sir. . .

Reckon he would have struggled to see mariske . . Being kinda short

Also Mariske is from the Cape, not Gangsters Paradise. We drive responsibly down here. :whistling:

I don't get how people cannot realise that this CAUSES traffic.for example.. By them riding down the clear right turn only lane to then turn in at the front creates the traffic they are trying to avoid

Them and Their time is MORE important than you or your time. Did you not know that?

THANK you to company for reaching out to me and the nice chat. I feel assured that they will address this internally.

Kudos to you!

Archived