B'sorah MTB Trails

BsorahTrails

Hi everyone, just to let you know that B'sorah's MTB trails near Skeerpoort is open again to day visitors on Sundays to Fridays.

We currently have a 18km and 26km trail, and some longer and shorter distances will be added soon to accommodate all types of riders.

We also now have a shop and picnic area. Please park and pay at reception before starting your ride.

For directions, visit our website at http://www.bsorah.com and scroll to the bottom of the page. Our website will be updated soon with info on the trails, but in the meantime please send us an email at info@bsorah.com if you need any more info.

Hope we see you guys soon.

• 9 months later...

Hi guys, just an update on B'sorah Trails.

Our MTB trails now have a maximum distance of 30km's with more trails being planned. The trails are well marked and each section is graded green, blue or black, with black sections having a green escape route.

The 30km trail is about 22km's of single track and 8km's of jeep track.

We also have a map available for riders who like to know where they are going.

Day visitor hours: Sundays to Fridays from 07:00

Cost: R50 per person

Distances: 7km, 14km, 22km, 30km

Facilities: Shop which sells cold drinks, snacks, ice cream, coffee, etc., picnic area with braai facilities, toilets

We also have a self-catering tented camp nestled in the bush, which makes us a perfect MTB weekend getaway as the trails are on your doorstep.

For more info, email us at info@bsorah.com

We hope to see you soon!

post-44285-0-00750000-1570681576_thumb.jpg

post-44285-0-37346200-1570681595_thumb.jpg

post-44285-0-45459500-1570681622_thumb.jpg

post-44285-0-22566900-1570681643_thumb.jpg

post-44285-0-29012400-1570681663_thumb.jpg

post-44285-0-84143900-1570681747_thumb.jpg

post-44285-0-95810400-1570681760_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

Hi everyone, just posting an update on B'sorah's MTB trails. 

We now have a 7, 10, 14, 22, 28 and 36km trail. We've also added some nice enduro downhill sections, as well as more easier escape routes to accommodate different skill levels. 

We are open to walk-in day visitors on Sundays to Fridays and at the moment we only allow bookings and permit holders for Saturdays. To make a booking for a Saturday ride or to buy a permit, send us an email to info@bsorah.com or click here and fill in the form. Our day fee is R50 per person.

Also note that we are hosting the very first Gauteng-based Weekend Warrior event on 9 and 10 September. This is a fun two-day stage race for the whole family. For more info, click here.

I've attached our latest trail map and permit options, as well as info on the event. 

Hope to see you on the trails soon!

B'sorah MTB Map 2023.jpg

Permits 2023.jpg

WW B'sorah Poster.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone, just another update on B'sorah's mountain bike trails. 

We are now open every weekend on Saturdays and Sundays, currently from 06:30 and then from April from 07:00. No booking required.

Our entrance fee for mountain bikers are R50 per person and you can pay by cash or card.

Our 7km trail is suitable for the whole family and our longer trails, up to 36km's, provides a challenging and fun ride for the serious mountain biker, including optional Enduro sections.

We also have a small shop and bistro, where you can get drinks, snacks, delicious food, and just relax after your ride.

Hope to see you on our trails soon.

B'sorah Bistro.jpg

MTB (1 of 1) (2021_10_10 20_21_16 UTC).jpg

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-14 at 14.35.04.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-23 at 16.34.48.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-06 at 12.39.46 2.jpg

Rode there last weekend and the trails are really riding well.(Great work B'sorah team)

My only complaint and its a very small one... is that there is no access to a water spot to swim in the summer heat. But the cold drinks at the well stocked shop make up for it. 

12 hours ago, DuncanDoughnuts said:

Rode there last weekend and the trails are really riding well.(Great work B'sorah team)

My only complaint and its a very small one... is that there is no access to a water spot to swim in the summer heat. But the cold drinks at the well stocked shop make up for it. 

if you know where to look, there is a spectacular one out on the trails

2 hours ago, dave303e said:

if you know where to look, there is a spectacular one out on the trails

Ill have to keep my eyes open then on Sunday. Just this one little pond that is rather mank though next to the bricked road.