The wheel turns after all

Robbie Stewart

So if it was law, it wouldn't grind your tits? 

Is the law the problem or your are your tits the problem?

how's that tortilla coming along? I'm hungry

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finding it hard to distinguish between the trolling and on topic references, but ja, I think Eldron described the just of it - terrible, albeit legal situation. Either a little patience, empathy OR understanding would've likely saved that motorist from a lot of grief.
I've had my fair share of clowns flashing light and hooting at me for being in the far right lane when I want to turn and they assume I'm hogging "the fast lane"... CLOWNS!

I'm finding it hard to distinguish between the trolling and on topic references, but ja, I think Eldron described the just of it - terrible, albeit legal situation. Either a little patience, empathy OR understanding would've likely saved that motorist from a lot of grief.

I've had my fair share of clowns flashing light and hooting at me for being in the far right lane when I want to turn and they assume I'm hogging "the fast lane"... CLOWNS!

This!

What should have happened was eye contact between motorist and cyclists, cyclists indicate we're turning right, everyone chills.

Hindsight is 20/20 and all that...