UCI XCO World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

Its probably more a case of RED BULL SA not paying for the broadcast rights for whats effectively a one off race whilst DSTV has paid up due to being committed to broadcast the major cycling events as part of its broader marketing strategy. DSTV blocking RedBULL SA would be anti competitive behaviour.

Yup but they needed to buy the rights because DStv already has. I see now they have secured rights in Australia and the UK... So they must have paid a bit of moola there. Don't expect them to be dropping some dimes in SA though

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Rob has his flaws but he can keep the excitement going.... This guy is bone dry

... And legend has it Bart is still looking for his microphone

Just saw n Dh rider fly over the xc course (jump a bridge)

Was this another internet wanna be or is there practice while the xc race is on? Seems dangerous to me

Any chance RedBull will have it available in SA on replay later? Commentary is really spoiling it for me.

Any chance RedBull will have it available in SA on replay later? Commentary is really spoiling it for me.

Who's on DStv? Redbull has Rob and some bore

Who's on DStv? Redbull has Rob and some bore

I am but it's some bore and Bart... But Bart has his microphone on his hip or something, can barely hear him when the other guy shuts up

Archived