ShockWiz Wanted

thebob

Hi all

Looking to get hold of a Shockwiz for a couple of weeks to validate my suspension settings. If anyone can assist, please send me a PM. Happy to pay for the use thereof!

Yeah if you need it for a couple of weeks that does amount to quite a lot  :w00t:

Normally a 20km or so ride on varied terrain will provide the system with a good confidence score and show us what we need to know. 

For the price we normally do the fitment, calibration and setup etc for the client and then go through the results with you etc. If you just slap them on without proper setup you will not get accurate results. So its almost like a consultation. 

Happy to work with you on a weekly rate if you need that. 

Truthfully you shouldn't need one for a couple of weeks. It works really well if you do a couple of loops that take in most of the typical terrain you ride. Check, calibrate, retest and pretty much you're sorted. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/27/2019 at 4:53 PM, Cogent Industries said:

Yeah if you need it for a couple of weeks that does amount to quite a lot  :w00t:

Normally a 20km or so ride on varied terrain will provide the system with a good confidence score and show us what we need to know. 

For the price we normally do the fitment, calibration and setup etc for the client and then go through the results with you etc. If you just slap them on without proper setup you will not get accurate results. So its almost like a consultation. 

Happy to work with you on a weekly rate if you need that. 

Will definitely come chat to you. Struggling to get my compression dialed in 100%. This HSC and LSC stuff is making my brain smoke.