[Event] 2019 SRAM WC XCO SERIES, RACE #3 ZEVENWACHT

milky4130

Does everyone ride the same lap? It looks like Luke Moir had the fastest splits on the day? 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done again Malcolm.

Hopefully I can do better at the next one. :) and not get myself lapped. :whistling:

hahaha thanks Mate but to be fair I didn’t lap you ????, it was just Donno

Does everyone ride the same lap? It looks like Luke Moir had the fastest splits on the day? 

He rides faster so he can get to 18 earlier so that he can drive his Volvo XC60 himself  :clap:

Great write-up Ash !  

What many folk do not always realise is the huge amount of work that goes into these events - weeks of planning and red tape with CSA and local authorities etc, to make one want to cry....then the venue gets tackled about 4 days prior to the race to get marking and lay out done, etc  -  on the day these same volunteers are all busy with various activities, and that is why these event seemingly goes ahead without a hitch, because of the enormous work and effort put in by these parents of our kids.

As MTB club (TYGERBERG) we are so proud of our association with WP MTB'ing, and the various volunteer groups within. As per a previous comment made, "making xco great again"