Ekoï Bibs - Anyone Using Them?

Andrew_Smith

+1. Their fit is as good as assos, but they should really invest in better padding.

+2 what he said

I rode in the ekoi kit in AL at 100 cycle challenge. My favorite kit I have ever bought, you will never go wrong with a set. The plumbs thank me every time I finish a ride in them :blush:  

What model Ekoï bib are you using?

I see there is quite a few options available.

Just an off shot. i was able to import an Ekoi helmet for less than half of what local agents are selling for locally.

i got it direct from the International Ekoi webpage. 

use it, don't use it.

I rode in the ekoi kit in AL at 100 cycle challenge. My favorite kit I have ever bought, you will never go wrong with a set. The plumbs thank me every time I finish a ride in them :blush:  

hey... i saw you!

i was on the baby blue Ritte with full Ciovita blue kit on.

Ive got the competition gel . The bib says Gel technology high density. Hope it helps

hey... i saw you!

i was on the baby blue Ritte with full Ciovita blue kit on.

Ja, I remember seen your Ciovita kit, and I made a mental note to checkout a set. It looks pretty slick.  

Watch the ekoi sizing, My ekoi jersey is a "M", and bib a "L". I'm 81kg and 1.72m tall, average build. Now that I look at the sizes, it seems I have a big butt.

Just an off shot. i was able to import an Ekoi helmet for less than half of what local agents are selling for locally.

i got it direct from the International Ekoi webpage.

use it, don't use it.

Can you confirm which international site - ekoi.com? If I am on their site and try to register they don’t seem to have SA listed as an allowed country for postage?

Can you confirm which international site - ekoi.com? If I am on their site and try to register they don’t seem to have SA listed as an allowed country for postage?

Co. Za. Not Com Edited by Twaatie

at the time it was Ekoi.fr

now that i follow the link from prior years its redirects me to ekoi.com

Nov 2016

i bought a Ekoi Corsa Light helmet, aero shell, fly net, extra pads, LED rear light and foam inserts

including shipping for USD137.47

tax was maybe R200.

in all at the time it was around R1900 all in. local guys were selling the helmet alone for R3800

Right now the .com site is selling the same helmet on special for USD61 = R878!!

but when i get to checkout now it asks me to confirm my address and now South Africa is not listed.

so they must be protecting the local agent who is clearly overcharging.

Edited by Furbz