Boost Conversions for front wheel only

Sidmouth

Hi Guys 

Need Some Help, im on a PYGA, but need to replace the front fork, Might as well get a boost fork now, I have two wheelsets a Hope pro 4 and Stand 3.30, Im just going to convert the front, do you know if the front hub just converts with one spacer which moves the rotor towards the caliper or does it come with rotor spacers, and do you know who sells theses conversion kits

Edited by Sidmouth

It comes with A dive side spacer so the rotor stays in place but the wheel has to be redished

Cycling stuff do a cheaper version, doesn't need redishing however you have be a little more careful every time the wheel is removed.

Hope you get adaptors

DTSwiss check getstokeddistribution

Yes you get kits. The majority are just 2 pieces of 15mm id tubing and a 5mm spacer for the disc. No redish needed cos the wheel still stays centred due to the 2 spacers

I got a spacer kit from trail tech that replaced my hope end caps, with a 5mm spacer for the disc. Really neat. Also no redish needed. Cost me ZAR600 or so.

I prefer the kits that don't require a re-dish, esp for the front.

I've seen them for as cheap as 200, but then that is literally just what's described above.

Edited by Captain Fatbastard Mayhem

Hi Guys 

Need Some Help, im on a PYGA, but need to replace the front fork, Might as well get a boost fork now, I have two wheelsets a Hope pro 4 and Stand 3.30, Im just going to convert the front, do you know if the front hub just converts with one spacer which moves the rotor towards the caliper or does it come with rotor spacers, and do you know who sells theses conversion kits

Not sure about the Stans (I know MRP do a conversion kit specifically for them) but the Hopes are super simple. I've used them for a front and a back on different bikes and they have been faultless. No redishing front (or back) if you use the Hope convertor kits. They are also quite cheap compared to others. 

Hope:

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/za/en/hope-pro-4-110mm-boost-conversion-spacer/rp-prod180339

or

https://www.rushcycles.co.uk/m50b0s472p5902/HOPE-Pro-4-Pro-2-Evo-Front-Hub-Boost-Conversion-Adapter

MRP (available at Trail Tech): https://mrpbike.com/products/better-boost-hub-conversion-kits

Edited by Dirt Tracker

It comes with A dive side spacer so the rotor stays in place but the wheel has to be redished

Pretty sure if you use the Hope manufactured ones then no dishing is needed on front or back. If you get one of the many kits off Ebay then you do need to re-dish.