World Cup cricket

IceCreamMan

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that the Black Caps are the champions of BMT. The Proteas can take a leaf from their book.

Did India soft-pedal that match against England? If they did, according to the points game, they put a lot of pressure on their continental rivals Pakistan, to make the knock-outs. England flayed Kuldeep in particular. Some rank ordinary balls he sent down, straight in the slot.

Granted, PAK doesn't deserve to make it that far based on their game with Afghanistan. No offence to the latter, but that was PAK skimming the trees en route to a Proteas_style crash and burn. Doesn't help that PAK has to negotiate Bangladesh: no push-overs, and New Zealand has to fumble against ENG today tomorrow Wednesday. I hope the kiwis spank the brits hard.

This came back to haunt them. 

This came back to haunt them. 

possibly hey. they might have been more confident against england. but let's be fair. the teams in the knock-outs are well matched and earned their places. now it's Do or die time.

WEll well well, seems the umpires made an error on the field. Those jammy 4 runs I mention above resulted in 6 runs being awarded to England.

The total should of been 5 and not 6 due to the crickets rules.

However, the trophy is in England and it aint going anywhere

• 2 weeks later...