Cannot post a reply or type new message

Kobie

Can someone please tell me why I cannot reply to a message or type in a new message form my laptop at home. Currently doing this from work. The block that you get to type in and the cursor is absent. This is only happening for the past week or two and I've tried logging out and in as well as a system restore to a previous date, without success.

I have a similar problem. Recently, the system will not allow me to log in at home. It tells me I must have "enabled cookies." I've made no changes to my computer at home, so If my "cookies" aren't enabled, how did I log on previously?

Admin......we need help on this one

I had a problem some time ago where I could not add an image to a message. I solved the problem by firstly clearing my Internet Explorer's cache, and then I reset the IE to its defaults. This solved my problem, maybe it will work for you as well?  steynja2008-06-20 03:29:35

It happened to me this morning. I closed down the site, waited a few minutes and logged on again and it was fine.

It tells me I must have "enabled cookies." I've made no changes to my computer at home' date=' so If my "cookies" aren't enabled, how did I log on previously?

[/quote']

You need to have a cookie jar or at least a packet of Zoo biscuits at your PC at all times if you're planning on posting on the hub after hours. Also, you may need an open beer as well, otherwise it will tell you to enable beer.

Can someone please tell me why I cannot reply to a message or type in a new message form my laptop at home. Currently doing this from work. The block that you get to type in and the cursor is absent. This is only happening for the past week or two and I've tried logging out and in as well as a system restore to a previous date' date=' without success.[/quote']

You've been Fat-bannedWink

And I on the other hand cant load a pic...tells me i have insufficient permission... helooooooooooooooo ??

Admin told me to delete the cookies in my Internet Temp files (tools, options and general) which I did and ???? NOT WORKING...

And I on the other hand cant load a pic...tells me i have insufficient permission... helooooooooooooooo ??

Admin told me to delete the cookies in my Internet Temp files (tools' date=' options and general) which I did and ???? NOT WORKING...

[/quote']

Women. Sheesh... trust them to break the interwebzLOL

Admin told me to delete the cookies in my Internet Temp files (tools' date=' options and general) which I did and ???? NOT WORKING...

[/quote']

Maybe you first need to fight for your freedom?

[/quote']

Women. Sheesh... trust them to break the interwebzLOL

WHAT ?? U again.....Confused

Can someone please tell me why I cannot reply to a message or type in a new message form my laptop at home. Currently doing this from work. The block that you get to type in and the cursor is absent. This is only happening for the past week or two and I've tried logging out and in as well as a system restore to a previous date' date=' without success.[/quote']

Don't worry about it. Just read all the other posts on the hub and you will be fine.

[/quote']

Maybe you first need to fight for your freedom?

HU ?? Shocked have I missed something ....

They can take our land, but they'll never take our freedom... and then you gotta show us wots under ya kilt, and then massacre all them horses with the long pointy wooden spikes...

They can take our land' date=' but they'll never take our freedom... and then you gotta show us wots under ya kilt, and then massacre all them horses with the long pointy wooden spikes...
[/quote']

Sweetie..u forgot to take ur pills this morning.....be a good  boy and pop them .....