Muc-Off Bike Protect Alternatives

Sbloomer

Hi T-Bob

Price on that?

I've had about 90 percent of my new bike wrapped in BikeShield- works but was too expensive imo

I think my latest one worked out to be around R1000 for a 29'r. I got it applied for free (can't think of anything more frustrating than applying and re-applying that jigsaw kit) by the shop. Honestly I always thought it was expensive and not needed but when I got a second hand frame which had a full kit on I was super impressed and wound get a bike with out it now. If you think about what you pay for the little coverage in an AMS, bike shield packs etc it's not that bad. It's a full bike, custom designed for each model not just a couple of down tube stickers etc. Also if you've got a carbon frame or a bike over R30K then it's a no brainer. 

Edited by Dirt Tracker

Found prepsol to aggressive, it started eating my skin on my hands...found the Nam Gear product as a solution, been using it for the last 5 yrs.

I dilute 5:1 and use a spray bottle.  On chains I use it neat in the chain-cleaner magafta

Another excellent local product, slightly more costly, but much less likely to draw ridicule from your peers.

SHI3036.jpg

Edited by Grubscrew

No jokes. Cheap and available everywhere. Comes in a variety of flavours. Makes your bike hella fresh. (Not to be used on tyres or brake discs obviously.)Mr-Min-Regular-Multi-Surface-Cleaner-400

No jokes, it works brilliantly

till my wife caught me...