La Vuelta 2019

'Dale

Also, Jacobson needs to practice his throw for the line. WTF was that? It looked like he was going up for air and then ducked down. That resistance must have slowed him down.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish!

:clap:

Edit: Seems Sam Bennett took the wrong side of the last roundabout in the run in and lost a lot of places that he had to fight back from. Makes such a close second a great result. 

Edited by Dirt Tracker

It’s a team sport, Ossie’

One less racer / one less card to play / there are only 8 cards ⚠️

SK is a huge setback for Visma. realistically, he wasn't a GC contender and more of a super domestique in the mountains. his loss will be felt in the same way that Kuss' loss was felt in the Giro. Just more so...

summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish, summit finish!

:clap:

Edit: Seems Sam Bennett took the wrong side of the last roundabout in the run in and lost a lot of places that he had to fight back from. Makes such a close second a great result. 

Yeah he went right and left was definitely the way to go.

Superman 3rd, Valverde and Roglic 12 seconds behind. 1 + 2 on the stage for the Spanish BH Burgos team. Nice. 

Edited by Dirt Tracker

Thomas de Gendt today anyone? I know.. stating the obvious...

Thomas De Gendt (Lotto Soudal) had a very straightforward plan this morning: "I’ll be on the front row and then I start jumping from km 0 and I don’t do anything differently."

Things have really gone downhill since the 2017 TDF top 10

I concede, I was holding out hope that his form has changed earlier this year, but clearly it hasn't changed for the better.

Time to get him signed to a european team. TDD/NTT seems to not have a clue what they are doing currently.