Lance Roberts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jbr said:

Received today... mind blown

Anyone has a t6 ? 😅 I ticked the wrong box (didn’t see the hole in the middle 🤪)

Probably won't be able to fit the knew wheel afterwards anyways... And of course I cut the cable before I found out 😎

Edited by Jbr

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2023 at 6:42 PM, Tiens Van Zyl said:

I just claimed on the site, can't wait for the repair kit.

Thanks so much for this post.

Received the warranty kit about 30 minutes ago and fitted the new kit.
Really great service and BOA customer for life now

• 2 months later...

Quite impressed, logged my request last night, replacement parts already on the way.

I’ve not owned anything but boa based lace up shoes for a decade, doubt I would change this unless the self strapping shoes Marty McFly wore in back to the future II ever came out 😁

FB5FFE41-952C-486F-A60D-726495FA67FB.jpeg

2 hours ago, Kom said:

Quite impressed, logged my request last night, replacement parts already on the way.

I’ve not owned anything but boa based lace up shoes for a decade, doubt I would change this unless the self strapping shoes Marty McFly wore in back to the future II ever came out 😁

FB5FFE41-952C-486F-A60D-726495FA67FB.jpeg

Their service is really exceptional.  We getting so used to mediocre service everywhere else, so this is truly awesome !!!

4 minutes ago, TheoG said:

Their service is really exceptional.  We getting so used to mediocre service everywhere else, so this is truly awesome !!!

I’ve got direct and indirect similar experience with Leatherman, Giant, Ciovita, Patagonia.

Garmin seems to be trending downwards at the moment (personally great backup, but have noticed some hubbers complaining about recent interactions)

• 1 month later...

I haven't been as lucky in my experience, can't really fault boa for this. Seems my package went to the ol' trusty SAPO instead of coming via a courier. I've tried calling them (lol) and tracking via their online portal (bigger lol), anyone know a trick? image.png.2037dbcf42808c4fbc957b940eca6cf7.png

35 minutes ago, MarcW said:

I haven't been as lucky in my experience, can't really fault boa for this. Seems my package went to the ol' trusty SAPO instead of coming via a courier. I've tried calling them (lol) and tracking via their online portal (bigger lol), anyone know a trick? image.png.2037dbcf42808c4fbc957b940eca6cf7.png

Hopefully it won't take 13 years to arrive...

4 hours ago, MarcW said:

I haven't been as lucky in my experience, can't really fault boa for this. Seems my package went to the ol' trusty SAPO instead of coming via a courier. I've tried calling them (lol) and tracking via their online portal (bigger lol), anyone know a trick?

The same thing happened with mine.

5 hours ago, MarcW said:

Unfortunately the same happened to me🫤

Boa was very quick to respond and send out my replacement boa with DHL, but now it is stuck at the post office, with a tracking number that does not seem to work. 
I am also looking for advice on how to expedite and get it through the system if anyone has any options please!

Hi Hubbers,

Does anyone know where SAPO ZA63803 is located? Trying to Track down my BOA warranty order, thanks.

Edited by Nick
Merged. Related discussion.

19 minutes ago, ct_rider said:

Hi Hubbers,

Does anyone know where SAPO ZA63803 is located? Trying to Track down my BOA warranty order, thanks.

Did yours go through SAPO?  Mine was via a courier, cant remember which one though ...

Edit: Found it, it was DHL.  I'm very surprised yours is not.

Edited by TheoG