Polar Protrainer for 2 decades - what's next

Question...

Due to the old age of my home laptop I installed the 32bit GC version.  Got info off Google on how to sync with Strava, but my GC menus excluded those options.

Ideas??

For my data, there is a new trainingpeaks import data webpage that you can set up from the download graphs, so sync to TP and then use this facility.  TP I use extensively for all my plans and workouts.

Have never done using the strava as prefer to have the raw data from garmin/TP and not what might have been manipulated by strava.

From a quick read of the google groups discussion forum page

The Share > Add Cloud Account... wizard allows to authorize your Strava account and enables a new menu  Share > Synchronize Activities > Strava

Any queries with GC you can usually find the answer in a search on the GC google groups forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/golden-cheetah-users/cLLZVP61Kac/JZtyJu8qBQAJ

Edited by shaper

• 3 months later...

Just a quick question I have a RCX3 and so does my wife how will we now be able to transfer future rides after dec 31 to a pc ? if personal trainer wont be around ? Thanks 

Just a quick question I have a RCX3 and so does my wife how will we now be able to transfer future rides after dec 31 to a pc ? if personal trainer wont be around ? Thanks 

Personal trainer is installed on your PC.  So it will work after 31st Dec.

Personal trainer is installed on your PC.  So it will work after 31st Dec.

Yes it is installed on the PC just need to get the info off the watch and will then upload it to another app strava