[Event] Brewery to Brewery

Bianca84

Have space for one or two passengers and bikes if anyone needs a lift.

I'm heading out on Saturday from Claremont at 12:30pm to my overnight spot on Caledon.

You can contact me on 0844239658. Michael

Does anyone know anyone who lost their mtb on the N2 just outside Somerset West on their way to this event (I assume this event)?

Lekker event, well done to organiser, I will definitely do it again.

Only dissapointing part was how 2 beers and a burger at the finish line became one beer and a prego roll haha

It was disappointing, the end that was...

Why did we pay so much entry if there was no timing, sorry wld like to get my seeding up for attekwas next year, thought if they advertised it as a sanctioned ride, it could help.

I received no coupon so didn't get a prego roll or a beer, count yrself lucky!! 

Shame what happened to the announcer, overslept? LOL there was no Music or Gees at all.

Beautiful ride though...

It was disappointing, the end that was...

Why did we pay so much entry if there was no timing, sorry wld like to get my seeding up for attekwas next year, thought if they advertised it as a sanctioned ride, it could help.

I received no coupon so didn't get a prego roll or a beer, count yrself lucky!! 

Shame what happened to the announcer, overslept? LOL there was no Music or Gees at all.

Beautiful ride though...

Where did they say, no timing? I only got my prego roll when i asked the waitress, why the cyclist dont get any food!! :whistling:

Music and announcer at the start and vibe was more that OK. They did mention beforehand that this was a fun ride with no timing, just to enjoy the scenery and privilege to cycle with friends and loved ones. Enjoyed it. Less agro and agitated guys on tracks and much more relaxed atmosphere. Every ride, do not necessarily HAVE to be a race. The bike board at the finish was the token to collect the burger. Only negative was the long section on the tar road from Shaws Pass to Spookfontein with long boring climbs. All in all, given all the Covid requirements, a very good effort and so nice to cycle with friends again.