Communication

Andretn

Except that most threads on here are derailed, and quickly turns to ****

That's probably true for pretty much every forum, but this thread was kinda asking for it.

That's probably true for pretty much every forum, but this thread was kinda asking for it.

Depends on your mind set

Monkey see monkey do?

Sorry OP, I’ve got no idea.

The only communication systems I’ve seen are those on tv used by the pro teams.

I’m sure there are some Hübbers who use similar systems and could help, but they probably out training during their holidays.

Tried, but until moderators step in and change the culture, nothing will change

So answer the OPs question then?

I see the very first response was trying to ascertain some more info.

Tried,  but until moderators step in and change the culture, nothing will change 

I personally would not want moderators stepping in and telling us what to say and do. The change has to come from the community.

We joke that this place has no usefull info and is full of joke etc. , but in general most people will stick to the topic at hand.

I'm part of a forum where the moderators only do behind the scenes admin stuff, everything else is left to the community to self regulate. You'll get the occasional person that will need to be brought inline, but as a whole it works well.

Over policing I feel kills the spirit on most forums.