Motorcyclist VS Cyclists - Cradle

ACE Cycles

I don't lekker understand the logic of the guy's on motorbikes. Had some numbnuts on a GS aim at me in the car the other day, because he could not get passed on the narrow bridge with oncoming traffic. I use to ride motorcycle for years and I can tell you who will win in that game. Driving into my car cause your an ass let me put it this way you are going to fall more than once that day.

If a bike comes aiming at you on the bicycle spray him with your water, most likely he will not expect it or no what it is and swerve away but wait till his lekker close, hy moet sy gat af skrik.

I have spent my time in the saddle of motorcycles.  Never understood why some bikers behave like they do ....

Saw this happening this morning.  We were parked at a red light, and had barely started moving when I heard hooting NEXT to my open drivers window !  Whatever triggered the event happened in my blind spot.  But as the car was virtually stationary I dont see how the lady could have endangered the riders live.  So the behaviour simply baffles the mind ....

Quite simple really...

The common denominator with Bikers, Cyclist and Car drivers that act beyond reason is the human behind the wheel/handlebar.

Remove the human and all of these issues go away.

I long for the reign of our AI Machine Overlords.

Must be honest was in the cradle on Sunday morning and it was very busy. I was surprised at the speed some guys on motorbikes were doing. I always wear my camera but at one point coming back from Cave side showed them to slow down as there was a small dog running next to the road and it could have darted into the road. But then again saying that also saw some guys blocking the whole yellow lane to help a mate fix a puncture? A tt rider passing a bunch of riders in front of a taxi almost on the centre line not even realising he has swerved in front of the taxi, and a few groups parking int he yellow lane blocking it. I guess some courtesy and common sense might be needed all round?

Must be honest was in the cradle on Sunday morning and it was very busy. I was surprised at the speed some guys on motorbikes were doing. I always wear my camera but at one point coming back from Cave side showed them to slow down as there was a small dog running next to the road and it could have darted into the road. But then again saying that also saw some guys blocking the whole yellow lane to help a mate fix a puncture? A tt rider passing a bunch of riders in front of a taxi almost on the centre line not even realising he has swerved in front of the taxi, and a few groups parking int he yellow lane blocking it. I guess some courtesy and common sense might be needed all round?

post-139026-0-21917900-1580799164_thumb.jpeg

On any given Sunday...