Tygerberg MTB Club Trails

JasonS

Tygerberg MTB Club  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of the club?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, because most of the 150km of the trails are generally speaking, smooth as tar.
  2. 2. If you answered No to Q1: If TMTB was more open to the suggestions of it's members iro the technical nature of the trails, would you consider becoming a member?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A: I am a member
  3. 3. If you answered Yes to Q1: Would you like to see more of your membership fees spent on increasing the variety of the trail network?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A: I am not a member

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that die Muishond? Sounds like he couldn't breathe he was laughing so hard.

What if we told you that the Huishond himself has been commenting here...and...wait for it...Also thinks it is reasonable to ask the club to entertain more tech  trails! GASP!

Oh my word - how many times have I told you I don't object to more technical trails on the network. 

It's your demeanour and your whining that drew me into this handbags at 30 paces confrontation with you. 

What if we told you that the Huishond himself has been commenting here...and...wait for it...Also thinks it is reasonable to ask the club to entertain more tech  trails! GASP!

Oh my word - how many times have I told you I don't object to more technical trails on the network. 

It's your demeanour and your whining that drew me into this handbags at 30 paces confrontation with you. 

42?

Whining...interesting interpretation.

Edited by Thermophage

And I doubted that you understood statistics

42 is not a statistic...it is the answer.

But at least we now know which book you'll be starting with, with your newly acquired skills  :D

Edited by Thermophage

I read everything he had written possibly before you could read Thermo - 

42 is not a statistic...it is the answer.

But at least we now know which book you'll be starting with, with your newly acquired skills  :D

In fact I was chuckling and speculating about the erotic possibilities of the Three breasted whore of Eroticon 6 before you'd had your first nocturnal emmision.

I read everything he had written possibly before you could read Thermo - 

I just want to categorically state that I am not "die mhuishond!"

No one said anything about "build as they see fit".

IF building were to take place, it would be with the approval and accountability to the club and landowners.(And of course strict adherence to rules, regulations and guidance as provided by Patrick.)

Well that's good news - as a landowner I wouldn't let people loose to build as they see fit outside of a clear and accountable system such as club management. 

Payment of a club membership fee does not mean that members get to call the shot - you pay for membership of an existing structure and access to the facilities that structure provides. If you want more or other facilities and want to belong to the club then you have to participate from whithin club structures by positively contributing.

Again - I don't know the history of attempts to do this but all I've seen so far, Hairy's optimistic view that proactive plans are afoot in this thread notwithsatnading, is complaint about the trails and the club. Such complaint leads me as a member to view the complainer with skepticism, particularly as I've watched similar processes in other clubs over the years.

Suspicious. We would need to hear you laugh.

I just want to categorically state that I am not "die mhuishond!"

This was a very interesting read. As a rider with no skills at all I find the Tygerberg Trails interesting. Watching the skilled riders make it look so easy is simply awesome.

I would surely love to see the better skilled riders going down even more technical terrain.

I am mot sure what that would look like but it would be interesting to see if the Club and landowners would be open to even just a singular track of what they want.

This thread gave me leptospirosis. Knowing that trollface thermophile personally, I could only imagine him replying to a pre-angina mamil whilst eating ramen with the one hand and the other down his underwearless boardshorts. Take it from me mamil. Chill. You are burning through precious cardiovascular lifespan. Meanwhile thermopilies is watching naruto music videos and playing with his cats. Enjoy the race tomorrow and whooosssaaaaaa.