Tygerberg MTB Club Trails

JasonS

Tygerberg MTB Club  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of the club?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, because most of the 150km of the trails are generally speaking, smooth as tar.
  2. 2. If you answered No to Q1: If TMTB was more open to the suggestions of it's members iro the technical nature of the trails, would you consider becoming a member?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A: I am a member
  3. 3. If you answered Yes to Q1: Would you like to see more of your membership fees spent on increasing the variety of the trail network?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A: I am not a member

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as you beat Myles .. .even if only on Strava then life is good ... and everybody beats Myles, even that Babse guy!

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

hairy, what did i do to deserve my name dragged into the tygerberms fred

:whistling:  :ph34r:

Does anyone know the proposed dates for #Ezel this year. I am seriously keen to do it again, but have a little one on the way in August, so timing is going to be everything.

Does anyone know the proposed dates for #Ezel this year. I am seriously keen to do it again, but have a little one on the way in August, so timing is going to be everything.

CANGRATS! 

Yoh... If you guys have moms and friends and a support system then do that, but if not, hiring a night nurse and getting help for the missus starts getting pricey AND the always remember, you will wear the 'You left me alone for 3 days with a 6 week old' badge forever! hahahahahahaha  :eek:

(I did the U 6 weeks after my little dude was born last year.... Totally worth it)

CANGRATS!

Yoh... If you guys have moms and friends and a support system then do that, but if not, hiring a night nurse and getting help for the missus starts getting pricey AND the always remember, you will wear the 'You left me alone for 3 days with a 6 week old' badge forever! hahahahahahaha :eek:

(I did the U 6 weeks after my little dude was born last year.... Totally worth it)

Thanks bud! Exciting times :)

EWC3 is already less than 4 weeks after the due date, so I doubt I can get away with 2 weekends in that time - but I've been known to push my luck hahaha so we'll see Ezel happens and make a call!

Luckily my parents live around the corner, and my wife is very understanding - strangely happy to get me out of the house for a weekend :)

hairy, what did i do to deserve my name dragged into the tygerberms fred

:whistling:  :ph34r:

I just knew you would be lurking :P

17 October IIRC. Deffos October.

i was actually tipped off about the mention 

i attend to threads with less talkers and more actual riders involved  :ph34r:

When you're ever fit enough you'll realise you can talk WHILE still riding a whole bunch ;)