**EVOBIKES** SALE ITEMS

EVOBIKES ONLINE STORE

Hi Thomo

Got your e-mail... Janos will get back to you today:)

Thx Naas - will wait for Janos. :D

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Naas,

Till when will the specials be available? I'm interested in the Reba 120mm boost fork, but just have to wait and see how things at work turn out at the end of the month.

Thanks

Rudi

Hi Rudi

Current specials run until month- end or until cost-prices exceed our sale prices...

REBA's cost-prices has already gone up by +/- R750 since sale started!

Hi Rudi

Current specials run until month- end or until cost-prices exceed our sale prices...

Placed my order... Thanks Naas

Hi Rudi

flip .. I know the Rand is down, but I wonder if they pushed up their pricing on stock they already had in ... well stock.

flip .. I know the Rand is down, but I wonder if they pushed up their pricing on stock they already had in ... well stock.

Hi Hairy

Not 100% sure, but I think they got new stock in as well, as the new 2020 SID 35 forks are also now available for ordering. Also not all Rockshox went up in price yet...

Hi Naas. Kan julle die goed pos?

Jip, from their email :

To all our customers

Following requests from some customers for Nitrile Gloves etc, we have come to an arrangement with our supplier to ship all COVID-19 ESSENTIALS as on our website, directly from them. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

• NO cycling goods are allowed to be checked out with COVID-19 goods as that will delay delivery until after lockdown. 
  • Shipping will be the day after your order is placed and paid for and will be shipped from our supplier directly as they are an “Essential Service Provider”.
  • FREE SHIPPING does NOT apply as we are not making any margin on these products – we merely rendering a service to those that need items. So customers need to add the R110 shipping to all COVID-19 orders.
  • A list of products can be found here and we will be adding as more becomes available - https://www.evobikes.co.za/covid-19-essentials.html

Stay Safe!

The Evobikes Team”

Hi Naas. Kan julle die goed pos?

Hi Pieter

Yip! Alle COVIID-19 produkte "ship" ons direk van ons Covid-19 verskaffer af, aangesien hulle "Essential Service Provider is"...

Edited by Naas

Hi Pieter

Yip! Alle COVIID-19 produkte "ship" ons direk van ons Covid-19 verskaffer af, aangesien hulle "Essential Service Provider is"...

Great dankie!