Would a 3D printed flat socket work?

Rock Guy

No ways you'll get the strength in a 3d print unless you push wall thickness to the point where it's not going to fit anyway.

What size do you need? May have a spare knocking around.

No ways you'll get the strength in a 3d print unless you push wall thickness to the point where it's not going to fit anyway.

What size do you need? May have a spare knocking around.

Ja, I was thinking that may be the case as well.

I'm looking for a 32mm. Just recently got a 170mm Fox 36 27.5 Rhythm (attached to a new bike). After a couple of rides I think it could use a few volume spacers. I'm obviously itching to replace it with a proper Factory 36 (or 38 now I guess), but before I proceed down that spiral of financial disaster, I thought I should at least give the Rhythm a fighting chance. Plus it's not like my riding justifies the top end spec anyway. I was planning to swing by your shop anyway to pick up the spacers if you have stock.

Got spacers for days, if you bring the bike along we can fit at the same time.

As for the upgrade - just drop a GRIP2 damper in. Retrofittable and a fraction of the price of a new fork.

Got spacers for days, if you bring the bike along we can fit at the same time.

As for the upgrade - just drop a GRIP2 damper in. Retrofittable and a fraction of the price of a new fork.

No man just go and buy a vice grip - super handy. Will fit 32 and 36.

Old water pump pliers work a treat....The smoother the jaws the better....

Now you're talking sense man. Chuck a couple of old nuts and washer in there once its open, better than those plastic spacers anyway. Roll around sounding like i carry a little bag of coins.

No man just go and buy a vice grip - super handy. Will fit 32 and 36.

Also would be wise to clamp the stanchions in a bench vice, you don't want the fork falling around whilst you struggle with ma se pliers.