When you die you would like to:  

25 members have voted

1. 1. When you die you would like to:

• Be buried with your bike
    • Be cremated with your bike
    • Be embalmed, preserved and displayed on top of your bike
    • None of your business
    • Other, specify

Weirdo. It's "Death and Taxes"... And you can't take it with you...

TNT12008-06-28 04:05:59

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I couldn't care less because I'll be dead and the last time I died I never knew anything about it!

when i split with my wife a while back, i explained that no matter what happened to us, they would be looked after. the topic moved to what would happen if either of us died.n i explained that my will be geared towards making sure every thing i had would be left to them. 30 minutes later i heard an animated discussion. little so-and-sos were dividing up my bikes between them!

In heaven I think I will be riding the best bike on the market, not some old R40k bike. Big%20smileEverything would obviously be of the best.Wink

In heaven I think I will be riding the best bike on the market' date=' not some old R40k bike. Big%20smileEverything would obviously be of the best.Wink[/quote']

heaven's a never-ending downhill singletrack?

No man,you got it all wrong holy one. You won't even be touching the surface, but you'll be hovering above itWink 

Well I used to give my death a lot of tho't & how I want to be buried - let's see - I have a bike/camping & fishing equipment/a boat etc....

I always said bury me wityh my bike & fishing rod & reel & some lure's -- what the hell it's never gonna happen so I'd rather leave behind a legacy of sorts & some really fond memories ---

God I hope my things don't go to waste when I'm gone !!!

"DT"