Where to ride your MTB in the Sandton area?

SLipstream

15 minutes ago, love2fly said:

I'd be keen to know how many M of climbing in the 30km and what the cost is?

If you actually clicked on the link provided then you will see there is a link to a GPX file (strava) for the route as well as a link to prices

Edited by shaper

1 hour ago, love2fly said:

I'd be keen to know how many M of climbing in the 30km and what the cost is?

30km  with 600m of climbing..... All costs and details on the website....

They starting out.....so its still a bit green.

8 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

How is it? 

A bit wet and muddy.....but that's MTBing right......

Lots of rain....is contributing to that right now...... Also the trails are not marked as yet as they starting out..... I know a few guys that are regularly riding it..... Personally....its like 5 km from where I live.....so I'm enjoying it.....some really lekker hills.....that as tough as they were and as slippery (loose stone)..... I went over at a good pace..... I think once they sort out some markings and clean up some of the trail.....this is going to be an awesome park.....

7 minutes ago, MarlonN said:

A bit wet and muddy.....but that's MTBing right......

Lots of rain....is contributing to that right now...... Also the trails are not marked as yet as they starting out..... I know a few guys that are regularly riding it..... Personally....its like 5 km from where I live.....so I'm enjoying it.....some really lekker hills.....that as tough as they were and as slippery (loose stone)..... I went over at a good pace..... I think once they sort out some markings and clean up some of the trail.....this is going to be an awesome park.....

After yesterday’s Takaro Trails think I’ll skip the mud for a little…that was the toughest I’ve seen in a while. But I will def got see it in the next few days sound a lekka! 

@SLipstream - At the bottom of Sandton Drive & Willam Nicol intersection is the spruit trail, at the boomed off gate for Hurlingham. Take that trail towards randburg and you can go all the way to Emmarentia & back, right through Delta park. If you do the Delta hill, you can get about 30km's out of it.