An Appeal

IcemanGP

Good day,
I am in need of a Shockpump. As I'm unemployed, and now a full time dad to my two grand daughters (One who thought my Shockpump looked like a nice toy to remove and lose) which I now cannot find, despite turning the room upside down.
I do 90% of my own repairs, even home repaired a cracked carbon frame, and yes, two years later it is still holding (Touch Wood) so I am looking for a 2nd hand pump to replace my lost one. Please, not too expensive, very tight budget and cycling keeps me sane.
Thank you in Advance.

I bought a shock pump that Decathlon sells under their own brand for R356.00. I noticed they had two in stock in Centurion when I was there the other day. It is really well made and works perfectly. It even comes with an adapter to pump the IFP chamber on Rockshox shock absorbers. An option you can consider if you do not get one here on the forum.

I'm currently working on a Site in Waterfall. Should you wish to borrow my shock pump for a couple of days, I would be happy to oblige. Unfortunately, I do not have one for sale.

Good day,

I am in need of a Shockpump. As I'm unemployed, and now a full time dad to my two grand daughters (One who thought my Shockpump looked like a nice toy to remove and lose) which I now cannot find, despite turning the room upside down.

I do 90% of my own repairs, even home repaired a cracked carbon frame, and yes, two years later it is still holding (Touch Wood) so I am looking for a 2nd hand pump to replace my lost one. Please, not too expensive, very tight budget and cycling keeps me sane.

Thank you in Advance.

PM me...

Good day to all those that read my post and replied or offered assistance to it.
I tried to delete the thread, but couldn't find how to do it.

Anyway an UPDATE to the story. I even turned my grad daughters room upside down this morning, they were happy as I put the double bunk back together for them. But I found nothing, I went back into my room and redid the search again. Would you believe that I finally found it tucked away at the bottom of one of the boxes. So huge relief there.

Thank you once again to everyone for hearing my story out. I appreciate every single one of you chaps out there.

I'm currently working on a Site in Waterfall. Should you wish to borrow my shock pump for a couple of days, I would be happy to oblige. Unfortunately, I do not have one for sale.

Please see my Update, and thanks for your offer.