P-O-S-T-E-R wanted, for free beer!

Zebra

Hi - as you can see from the attached picture, I have now collected 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and now 2021 EROICA posters, which mean i a missing just....ONE poster....that being the 2016 poster...

So, an earnest request if anyone can find me one, pretty much any condition is acceptable, and I will HAPPILY swap some  BEER for the poster, or what you need!

thanks!

Chris

post-1199-0-14851500-1615529274_thumb.jpg

give Nils at Woodstock Cycleworks a call, maybe Stan can get you one? otherwise check on here, Stan Engelbrecht. He is a user, not sure if he's very active

give Nils at Woodstock Cycleworks a call, maybe Stan can get you one? otherwise check on here, Stan Engelbrecht. He is a user, not sure if he's very active

thanks, Stan (very helpful, but unable to help WITH THIS YEAR-poster, will give Nils a shout, as well as seeing what else is offered on here, thanks!

How about contacting the organizers, maybe they can send you the file to print yourself ?

TELEPHONE
+27 82 928 6586
EMAIL

thanks, done that already; Stan was able to help with a poster or two APART FROM 2016..., but many thanks for suggestion..

Ask them who did the artwork for the poster and of you can ask graphic designer to print one more copy. 

Or, ask who has one and if you can get a high-res scan from it.

This should be straightforward? 

Ask them who did the artwork for the poster and of you can ask graphic designer to print one more copy. 

Or, ask who has one and if you can get a high-res scan from it.

This should be straightforward? 

yes, should be straight-forward, just asking on here FIRST  ^_^

Event organizer ALREADY helped me with a poster or two, to now ask him who designer was, may be a bit much!

But your SCAN idea is excellent - any one have one I can scan?

tx