Sunrace 12 Speed & Shimano

Irvin85

I have a Sunrace 12 speed drivetrain, I believe that the hanger got damaged resulting in my chain to slip in between the bottom jockey wheel and the hanger frame. 

I cannot seem to find a replacement hanger anywhere and is considering replacing the entire rear derailleur. 

Will the Shimano SLX M7100 work with the sunrace shifter or do anyone know where I can find a replacement sunrace hanger and/or derailleur.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.  

Apologies I was referring to the cage that got bend and not the hanger. So the chain gets stuck between the bottom jockey wheel and the cage.

If you damaged the hanger, getting a new derailleur won't help you. The hanger is part of your frame.

What bike do you have?

Apologies I was referring to the cage that got bend and not the hanger. So the chain gets stuck between the bottom jockey wheel and the cage.

If you wanna stay with sunrace, chat to Wayne @ Rapide, i think he had a bunch of sunrace 12spd derailers last time i was there. But i would take the opportunity to rather upgrade to NX/GX, depending on budget. Sunrace is okay, but Sram is way better.

You can use any Shimano 11 or 12 speed rear derailleur with that 12sp Sunrace shifter.

I have used an 11sp and am now using a 12sp rear derailleur no problem at all!