Cross cape on my ace??

Stavros94

9 hours ago, Andreas_187 said:

What bike did you do it on, gravel or MTB. I recently bought a Trek Supercaliber for this trip (100mm Front, 60mm Rear travel) 

Specialized Epic, so a MTB xc bike. You should be more than fine on a Trek Supercaliber.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, 117 said:

Great ride there Stephan, was great to follow you on Strava for the route. Well done indeed!

For my own interest, why start in Franshoek and not from home? Or was it just ease of a start venue that the Mrs could see you off from? 

Thanks 117. 

I stay in Claremont in CPT southern suburbs, so decided not to start from home purely because of the safety risk of having to ride through the entire city before I get to more open roads closer to Stellenbosch side. 

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone perhaps got the GPX files (per day) for this route? I tried downloading it off the official site but when I open the GPX file in GPX Viewer App on my phone, it only shows me the Plett to Knysna portion (day 1). Which is rather strange because if I import the same GPX file into Google Earth it shows me the whole route 🧐

I are confuzzed ☺️

Thx

• 8 months later...