Andreassen and De Villiers Beat the Heat to Win Attakwas Extreme Titles

News bot

1 hour ago, W@nted said:

Hahaha me too…

She really is a monster on these ultra endurance distances. Is she going/allowed to ride at the epic?

That Doper has been banned for life by the Cape Epic 🤣

4 hours ago, jcza said:

No because she will embarrass the international female factory riders.  

Frei and her team mate decimated the Epic field. I think even Yolande has her work cut out for her, if she were to return. 

32 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

Frei and her team mate decimated the Epic field. I think even Yolande has her work cut out for her, if she were to return. 

But have they conquered the 16th edition of the Momentum Medical Scheme Attakwas Extreme, presented by Biogen.?

😁

39 minutes ago, W@nted said:

But have they conquered the 16th edition of the Momentum Medical Scheme Attakwas Extreme, presented by Biogen.?

😁

I'm sure they will get their chance to show what they can do at the Momentum Medical Scheme Tankwa Trek presented by Biogen in 2 weeks time?

21 minutes ago, Skubarra said:

I'm sure they will get their chance to show what they can do at the Momentum Medical Scheme Tankwa Trek presented by Biogen in 2 weeks time?

Will de Villiers be there as well?

On 1/15/2022 at 7:19 PM, Eldron said:

That is pretty extreme - Simon won Danish CX Champs last week. Talk about wins on opposite ends of the sport in short time!

Just shows - to run a solid 42.2, you've gotta have a fantastic 10 kms PR