Stolen: Scott Spark RC Pro 2022 (Western Cape)

martinl

13 hours ago, Prince Albert Cycles said:

Sorry about that . So many bikes are taken out of vehicles . Are they jamming or breaking windows/doors.?

Most cases seems taken off bike racks n back of bakkies.

Sadly chained onto racks is not suffor smart if vehicle left unattended. 

Not saying it's the case for this incident tho

On 5/2/2022 at 5:19 PM, martinl said:

Stolen: Scott Spark RC Pro 2022

When: 01/05/2022

Where: , Stellenbosch Central, Stellenbosch, Western Cape

Has a set of Csixx Carbon rims 30mm internal diameter Has an integrated Garmin mount on Stem Has black Ergo grips Has a Specialized bottle cage with multitool Specialized Power saddle

Get further details about the incident in the Stolen Bikes section.

Saw a young black guy ride this bike (white one) into Kayamandi on Monday around 13:00. He was with a few friends. 

Didn’t want to get involved as it was only me and my wife in the car and I had nothing to protect us on me. 

Told my wife that’s most likely a stolen bike. 

1 minute ago, M L said:

Saw a young black guy ride this bike (white one) into Kayamandi on Monday around 13:00. He was with a few friends. 

Didn’t want to get involved as it was only me and my wife in the car and I had nothing to protect us on me. 

But @martinl please don’t leave a bike with a cheap lock again on the back of a vehicle. 

5 minutes ago, M L said:

He was riding in Bird street close to the Build It (just in front of the bridge). 

He was likely riding in bird street from the incident so you can check the cameras on that road. 

Just weird that you said it happened on the 1st but I saw the bike on the 2nd. Exact same bike.