Elite Suito Service advice

W@nted

Hi. Please advise on service suggestions for my Elite suito trainer? Is it something I can do myself or better to send it away to nsquared? I do all the work on my bicycles myself, but have not stripped the trainer yet.

3 minutes ago, W@nted said:

Hi. Please advise on service suggestions for my Elite suito trainer? Is it something I can do myself or better to send it away to nsquared? I do all the work on my bicycles myself, but have not stripped the trainer yet.

I speak under correction but if I remember correctly, once you open it up yourself, You void all warranty on your trainer. I've never stripped one down myself but I'm sure many guys have, Can't imagine it being too expensive to get the "experts" at Nsquared to sort out and still keep warranty(If it is within the warranty period still ofcourse)

Warranty on the Suito is only 12 mnths in SA.

So if the trainer is older than 12 mnths then I would see no issues in trying to do the clean and lube yourself.