Ride until you bonk this weekend?

epoh

Anyone up for a long ride until you bonk this weekend? Maybe on Saturday? Then on Sunday the Midvaal race and a lap at Suikerbossie? Anyone keen?

I think you have rabies and are going mad.... Are you frothing at the mouth yet Epoh???Confused

I'll come and say hi on Sunday, and do the reserve, but not the race.

What time do you guys start?

Where you planning to traing on Saturday epoh? I am planning +/- 120kms

in and around the the north west of JHB - some hills in Northcliff then

out towards Krugersdorp and back through Fourways/Bryanston.

Where you planning to traing on Saturday epoh? I am planning +/- 120kms

in and around the the north west of JHB - some hills in Northcliff then

out towards Krugersdorp and back through Fourways/Bryanston.

I was thinking, maybe start with the cyclelab dudes from cyclelab saturday morning. Then hit magaliesburg, maybe a trippie up and around hekpoort and the magaliesburg area then hit it back home to cyclelab.

Second option is to speak to the other guys i usually ride with to see what they are doing. I will see them tomorrow morning and see.

I think you have rabies and are going mad.... Are you frothing at the mouth yet Epoh???Confused

I'll come and say hi on Sunday' date=' and do the reserve, but not the race.

What time do you guys start?
[/quote']

aHEAEhae no I'm all good, apparently a bit yellow but else doing swwweeet.

Maybe can join you for a ride through the reserve ? I will probably be tired from the race and the ride the day before so will just cruise along hehe.

Do you know how to cruise??

Man, I've got good at it this year, need to learn to race again next yearConfusedThumbs%20Up

What time should I be at the reserve...I wonder how long it will take me to ride there??

Anyone up for a long ride until you bonk this weekend? Maybe on Saturday? Then on Sunday the Midvaal race and a lap at Suikerbossie? Anyone keen?

I don't think I'll be able to convince my wife - being all sweaty and smelly!!  I've heard that pheromones are supposed to be a turn-on but I've never experienced it - anybody else get lucky after such a long ride????

I don't think I'll be able to convince my wife - being all sweaty and smelly!!  I've heard that pheromones are supposed to be a turn-on but I've never experienced it - anybody else get lucky after such a long ride????

Remember Epoh is single...That's his problemLamp

Epoh, we need to find you a girlfriend. About Durban in December...Hmmmm

Guest Michelle
Wonderwoman & Epoh: You won't want to get to Suikerbosrand too late.  Last Sunday it hit 35 degrees (got there at 7am)... the week before 42 degrees (got there a bit later - not a good idea)!!

Epoh, rumour has it that there is a ride of epic proportions leaving the lab in the early hours of Saturday morning. The guys are hoping to get in 150km and then some. I'm not sure of the details yet but as soon as I get the e-mail confirming it then I'm there like a bear! Embarrassed

Wonderwoman & Epoh: You won't want to get to Suikerbosrand too late.  Last Sunday it hit 35 degrees (got there at 7am)... the week before 42 degrees (got there a bit later - not a good idea)!!

Sounds like you have being doing some secret trainingOuch

Epoh' date=' rumour has it that there is a ride of epic proportions leaving the lab in the early hours of Saturday morning. The guys are hoping to get in 150km and then some. I'm not sure of the details yet but as soon as I get the e-mail confirming it then I'm there like a bear! Embarrassed

[/quote']

plse let us know!

Guest Michelle

Wonder Woman: ... lots of secret training LOL I need to be able to keep up on the TCS training rides!!  They're HARDCORE! Stern%20Smile

Wink