Downhill trails in western cape ?

Troy Hussey

1 minute ago, Meezo said:

2019 , was that the last time you were on a MTB? 🤐

Don't joke! I think I've been on an MTB twice since then.

Just now, Duane_Bosch said:

Don't joke! I think I've been on an MTB twice since then.

🥲, and hope you not having the same issues i'm having 2019 Eurotrip was the probably last time i could afford it

2 minutes ago, Meezo said:

🥲, and hope you not having the same issues i'm having 2019 Eurotrip was the probably last time i could afford it

I bought a building site cunningly disguised as a house. I also bought a dog that's actually meant for the military. But the primary reason is I'm surfing again which eats up all my spare time.

16 minutes ago, capediver said:

Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 10.43.10.png

@ the OP. Don't bother looking for this roll in at Jonkers. It's a whole hemisphere away.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

On 12/6/2022 at 7:53 AM, Duane_Bosch said:

There's also Paarl and the Table Mountain stuff with super easy tar shuttle roads.

One day you'll come and shuttle with us again, kont.

That dog has ruined you.

6 minutes ago, Simon123 said:

One day you'll come and shuttle with us again, kont.

That dog has ruined you.

He's a trailing dog bru. If your cat goes missing we get called in to find it. We haven't refined the bit when he finds the cat and kills it yet. There's some refinement needed there.

1 minute ago, Duane_Bosch said:

He's a trailing dog bru. If your cat goes missing we get called in to find it. We haven't refined the bit when he finds the cat and kills it yet. There's some refinement needed there.

Clearly he needs to be trained better. This is on you. 😁

2 minutes ago, Simon123 said:

Clearly he needs to be trained better. This is on you. 😁

In all seriousness we are doing trailing work with him. He's incredible. I'm ***. You must come be the fresh meat for us. You leave a scent item and run away and hide. then we come find you. The other night the meat hid in a tree. Found him no problem.

Anyway. back on topic. 

4 minutes ago, Duane_Bosch said:

In all seriousness we are doing trailing work with him. He's incredible. I'm ***. You must come be the fresh meat for us. You leave a scent item and run away and hide. then we come find you. The other night the meat hid in a tree. Found him no problem.

Anyway. back on topic. 

😒