Dodgy ad: Trek Top Fuel for sale on Facebook

Titleist

44 minutes ago, Titleist said:

From the first photo, it looks like the bike had a very bad head on collision haha (I do realise that it is just the photo making it look like that)

Also for R35 it is most definitely stolen, and a stupid thief on top of that... if only they knew what it was actually worth

Hopefully the rightful owner sees this ad and can get their stolen bicycle back, but if not, I will at least be happy that the thief only managed to get a meagre 35 ronds from the sale of it.

8 minutes ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

From the first photo, it looks like the bike had a very bad head on collision haha (I do realise that it is just the photo making it look like that)

Also for R35 it is most definitely stolen, and a stupid thief on top of that... if only they knew what it was actually worth

Hopefully the rightful owner sees this ad and can get their stolen bicycle back, but if not, I will at least be happy that the thief only managed to get a meagre 35 ronds from the sale of it.

Something I picked that they do a lot is, they will put on a random price to push you to ask what the price is and when you ask they will tell you to make a offer because they have no clue what it is worth. Truely sucks

10 hours ago, Phillippe Coetzee said:

Bontriga wheels.. and a bycle. So sad to see, most probably stolen, very unfortunate.

Bontriga, bycle - thanks to the 33% pass rate

1 hour ago, ChunkyMonkey said:

image.png.a1a659606f69a391595a97035d55a999.pngThe seller looks totally Legit… like and experienced MTB’ker..🤣

Hey now, don't judge people by their looks. Maybe she just prefers the odd ebike ride on the weekend rather than pushing a top fuel up steep climbs.