Enve M50 Rim Decal replacement.

AR SLABBERT

Hi Hubbers,

I'm looking to replace the rim decals on my Enve M50 wheels, but I'm struggling to find them. Does anyone know of someone who can print them for me or where I can find some?

Dragon sports has but they are R830 per side.....

Thanks in advance!

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, AR SLABBERT said:

Hi Hubbers,

I'm looking to replace the rim decals on my Enve M50 wheels, but I'm struggling to find them. Does anyone know of someone who can print them for me or where I can find some?

Dragon sports has but they are R830 per side.....

Thanks in advance!

image.jpeg

Imported mine from Sweden.  — because, is price an issue when you have ENVE rims? 😅😅 Can share the link if need be (I’ll need to find it). 

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, MattDaniel said:

@BuffsVintageBikesare you still able to do ENVE M50 decals? Picked up a set for a rebuild and need to replace the green decals if possible 

Yup, my daughter has set herself up in a little vinyl cutting sideline business so she can do a set for you, no hassles. Whatsapp me on owe72 six0734double7 🤙

3 hours ago, BuffsVintageBikes said:

Yup, my daughter has set herself up in a little vinyl cutting sideline business so she can do a set for you, no hassles. Whatsapp me on owe72 six0734double7 🤙

Great, thanks, will drop you a message

3 hours ago, 100Tours said:

How do you feel about purple 🤣

I had these done in jhb. Will need to look up where

IMG20230301120152.jpg

Haha, unfortunately the purple won't go with the rebuild (had the frame resprayed to a pearlescent deep navy/matte black combo), so looking at some dark grey decals or something stealth. 

Any idea where in Jhb you picked them up and what the cost was?

I did them through Kim at Carbon Bike repair in Northriding - bike ridden by my wife :)

R1600 bought me these plus a set of Lefty decals in August 2020. I'm not sure if there was anything else in that order.

Edited by 100Tours