Rouvy just became ridiculously expensive!!

pedal menace

I don’t see much mention of Tacx/ Garmin app. I use that and find the videos and training options awesome. And they are very reasonably priced. The training also feels realistic, unlike zwift where you sit in a bunch averaging 40kmh for 2 hours but on the road can’t even manage to hold 30kmh for 1 hour. Free zwift kms make the strava profile look better 🙈

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, dexterdent said:

Does anyone other than Zwift have nice racing? On Zwift you can find a race with 100 people in your cat every hour and that (at least for me) makes indoor cycling very far from boring.

Mywhoosh is the official E-sports platform for next year but do not have as many races on as Zwft.

1 minute ago, Dexter-morgan said:

Mywhoosh is the official E-sports platform for next year but do not have as many races on as Zwft.

Yeah I think that was more UAE money talking than anything else, but if it gets them lots of people it will be great to have a racing alternative

1 minute ago, Mattman said:

I don’t see much mention of Tacx/ Garmin app. I use that and find the videos and training options awesome. And they are very reasonably priced. The training also feels realistic, unlike zwift where you sit in a bunch averaging 40kmh for 2 hours but on the road can’t even manage to hold 30kmh for 1 hour. Free zwift kms make the strava profile look better 🙈

Agree Tacx App not bad - also used it for a very long time until I had to change trainer and opted for Wahoo Kicr over Tacx Neo (best choice I ever made). Only to discover Tacx App ONLY supports Tacx equipment/trainers. Stupid in my opinion as they actually do have a nice program. 

41 minutes ago, Dobri said:

The Rouvy family plan is still in place, you should have kept it, the current annual subs are for new members only. And then you wait for Black Friday or other annual specials - I paid USD 109 for my current annual subs which includes 2 additional family members using the BF promo code in November even though I only paid in April 2023. I don't download videos as it takes time, streaming work exceptionally well (my FTH line is 25mbps) even with 50 plus riders on same video.

Rouvy.JPG

Mine is similar, and we are three people using it. With the new pricing structure, it would nearly triple the yearly cost, so I am not touching anything on the subscription screen until I have no choice.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi hubbers,

Anyone that has a subscription with a 'Sharing option'?

Happy to pay my share of course - please DM

Thanks!