UCI DH World Cup 2023

Eddy Gordo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checking again, but the DH and XCO is only available for viewing via a paid platform?

10 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Just checking again, but the DH and XCO is only available for viewing via a paid platform?

GCN+ broadcasting it on app. R130 per month individually or R700ish per year subscription.

Shows all bicycle content, XCO, DHI, END, road bikes etc...

1 minute ago, Sprockets said:

GCN+ broadcasting it on app. R130 per month individually or R700ish per year subscription.

Ja, not for me then.

2 hours ago, Hairy said:

Its about R80 pm. Bargain, but for those that identify as motorcyclists/hate paying for services rendered, there are a few live on Youtube options, like the Juniors coming up this afternoon and the elite semi finals also free. Finals and the XCO are all paywalled, Sorry. 🙂  

5 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Its about R80 pm. Bargain, but for those that identify as motorcyclists/hate paying for services rendered, there are a few live on Youtube options, like the Juniors coming up this afternoon and the elite semi finals also free. Finals and the XCO are all paywalled, Sorry. 🙂  

Thank you very much for this! Really stoked to see there's other content than just finals 

2 hours ago, Sprockets said:

You need to get VPN for the XCO as Supersport have the broadcasting rights.

1 hour ago, Headshot said:

Shows just how awesome RBTV was for MTB.

2 hours ago, devvydoesdonuts said:

No VPN required for XCO; if ant race shows in the app, without being connected to the VPN, then it will show without the VPN.

Example: The Dauphine doesn’t show currently, but as soon as I connect the VPN it shows.

IMG_1389.png.dcdab9786cdc052391e4d4f1a5d8878a.png

3 hours ago, devvydoesdonuts said:

Only world champs as far as I know 

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

No VPN required for XCO; if ant race shows in the app, without being connected to the VPN, then it will show without the VPN.

Example: The Dauphine doesn’t show currently, but as soon as I connect the VPN it shows.

IMG_1389.png.dcdab9786cdc052391e4d4f1a5d8878a.png

Thank you for this, will double check as my father was saying his showed as geo blocked.