Tapered to straight

I have a Rockshox fork fitted to a frame with a tapered head tube that I want to fit on a frame with a straight head tube . 
is there an adapter available?
Thank you

Arno

25 minutes ago, Prince Albert Cycles said:

I have a Rockshox fork fitted to a frame with a tapered head tube that I want to fit on a frame with a straight head tube . 
is there an adapter available?
Thank you

Arno

It is possible if your frame headtube is 44 mm diameter. Google search this. I have a tapered fork on a straight GT aluminium frame, the adapter I bought on Aliexpress.

As Martin said it's possible depending on the frame and there would be a slight change in geometry which is neither here nor there for a rider like me but 'sensitive' mountain bikers may notice ....

If it's a 44mm head tube, an EC44/40 lower cup will sort you out. If it's a 34mm head tube I can replace the tapered steerer with a straight one, but it'll be about twice the price.

Nukeproof do great headsets in all the weird sizes. I used one on my steel HT build to fit a Pike. CRC has them and there is a useful part finder/size catalogue on the site. 

1 hour ago, droo said:

If it's a 44mm head tube, an EC44/40 lower cup will sort you out. If it's a 34mm head tube I can replace the tapered steerer with a straight one, but it'll be about twice the price.

3rd option - if it's a 44mm head tube and you're looking for the top bearing I have a 34-44 adapter