Trek announce fastest and lightest Madone SL ever

News bot

Trek have introduced the all-new Madone SL Gen 7, which offers the same revolutionary road race technology introduced by the seventh-generation Madone SLR at a more accessible price point. Check out the press release here: This new addition to Trek’s ultimate race bike line-up is available at a more affordable price point thanks to a 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame, two-piece flared RSL aero handlebar and RCS Pro stem that keeps things light, fast and a bit more economical while maintaining the bike’s premium aesthetics and podium-topping performance. Shockingly light A new gram-shaving design and lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon […]

View full article

"Thrillingly fast Our fastest Madone SL ever clocks in at 54 seconds per hour faster* than the previous generation. *At 45 km/h" With a pinch of salt or not there really should be legislation put in place regulating statements like these...

Eish.. More overpriced road bike nonsense. Wo der if they *** Spesh beat them to it with the Tarcrack