Valley Electrical Toyota Win Stage 2 of the Cape Pioneer Trek

News bot

The first transition stage of the 2023 Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen, took the teams from George in the Garden Route to Louvain in the Langkloof. Tuesday, 5 September’s, Stage 2 was won by Valley Electrical Toyota and Efficient Infiniti Insure. The time gaps in the UCI men’s race were too small to affect the overall standings, while in the UCI women’s race Kim le Court and Samantha Sanders added another 14 minutes and 35 seconds to their general classification lead. Stage 2’s 79-kilometre route began with singletracks in the Saasveld and Jonkersberg forests, after leaving […]

View full article

Didn't even realise that the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen had already started.

I always wanted do to the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen but then it always used to run around October time. I think probably all the interesting weather they've had at the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen that they've changed it around a bit.

One thing's for sure is that the name Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen is really quite a mouthful. Can't imagine having to do the live twitter feed of the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen

Edited by Meezo

14 minutes ago, Meezo said:

Didn't even realise that the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen had already started.

I always wanted do to the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen but then it always used to run around October time. I think probably all the interesting weather they've had at the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen that they've changed it around a bit.

One thing's for sure is that the name Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen is really quite a mouthful. Can't imagine having to do the live twitter feed of the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen

I want to enter this year, but the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen was too hard to swallow.  Would have DNF'ed.

The CPT was so much easier in '12 and '14.

15 hours ago, Meezo said:

The problem with non pros entering the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen is that we'd not have only 1 title sponsor so we'd have headlines like

Fannies Slaghuis Georges Corner Cafe Ouzo's Aunty and Uncle from Athens Team places 18234th in stage 3 of the Momentum Medical Scheme Cape Pioneer Trek, presented by Biogen

It's barely mentioned other than the intro, really a none issue. If it means the event gets to stay around, great. Call whatever the f they like.