Stolen: Canyon Lux Trail 2022 (Gauteng)

Georgvg

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BPGeldenhuys said:

Facebook Market Place has a Canyon Lux that looks very close to your description. 

I would say it is the same bike. The ergon grips are somthing in common. South Industries wheels.

Screenshot_20231001-120104.jpg

Screenshot_20231001-120316.jpg

Screenshot_20231001-120718-1.jpg

Edited by Barry

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, InSearchofUP said:

Thanks to you and the other eagle-eyed Hubbers who reported this earlier.

@Nick got in touch with the reporter who confirmed that the bike was recovered by insurance as @Barry shared above. i.e. the current seller is legitimate and not selling stolen property.

All round thanks to the Bike Hub community for spotting the FB post and initial dodgy seller and keeping eyes peeled here, even if it was a false alarm. 👏

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

Thanks to you and the other eagle-eyed Hubbers who reported this earlier.

@Nick got in touch with the reporter who confirmed that the bike was recovered by insurance as @Barry shared above. i.e. the current seller is legitimate and not selling stolen property.

All round thanks to the Bike Hub community for spotting the FB post and initial dodgy seller and keeping eyes peeled here, even if it was a false alarm. 👏

Maybe a recovered button for the posters to updated that the bikes were recovered. Maybe it can highlight the posting with a banner saying recovered or alike.