[Event] Swartberg 100 Gran Fondo

@BigJohnSwan

• 3 months later...

I have a 1400 ZAR voucher for someone to enter this event. I've placed an ad in the classified but thought I'd let everyone know that I'll give it to the first hubber who gives me 1000 ZARS.

The voucher is the swartberg's substitution process - was an early bird entry but unfortunately, I can't ride because of Munga Grit - help a mamil recoup some costs!

One of my favourite races - and sorry not to be doing it.

25 minutes ago, Mamil said:

I have a 1400 ZAR voucher for someone to enter this event. I've placed an ad in the classified but thought I'd let everyone know that I'll give it to the first hubber who gives me 1000 ZARS.

The voucher is the swartberg's substitution process - was an early bird entry but unfortunately, I can't ride because of Munga Grit - help a mamil recoup some costs!

One of my favourite races - and sorry not to be doing it.

Jeepers you're making it difficult to say no...

30 minutes ago, Roul said:

Jeepers you're making it difficult to say no...

Just say yes! It's a bargain - the voucher has about 5 letters so that's only 200rand a letter! Cheap

Edited by Mamil

1 hour ago, Mamil said:

Just say yes! It's a bargain - the voucher has about 5 letters so that's only 200rand a letter! Cheap

hahahaha here I was thinking of doing this in prep for Munga and you're opting out to prep for the Munga 🤣

1 hour ago, Jewbacca said:

hahahaha here I was thinking of doing this in prep for Munga and you're opting out to prep for the Munga 🤣

It's on the same day as the munga mini which I was going to do as prep for a full.minga in 2025 when a discount price and mad friends persuaded me to do the main event this year.

Buy the voucher!!! Such a lekker event. Proper HC style climb followed by a 20 km switchback descent.

• 4 weeks later...

So I've still got this 1400 ZAR voucher for the Granfondo going for 1000 bucks.

Give me the cash - I give you the code you enter code when checking out on the online entry and it credits your basket with 1400 bucks. This is their substitution process.

Can't believe I've not sold this yet - the most gorgeous 100 miler in the country. 

I need the money! 

33 minutes ago, Mamil said:

So I've still got this 1400 ZAR voucher for the Granfondo going for 1000 bucks.

Give me the cash - I give you the code you enter code when checking out on the online entry and it credits your basket with 1400 bucks. This is their substitution process.

Can't believe I've not sold this yet - the most gorgeous 100 miler in the country. 

I need the money! 

Wait... I paid you for this. Hang on. You 'should' have received R1208 at some point in the last 10 days.

I'm about to log in to check