Bosch E-Bike flow app

Bizkit031

15 hours ago, Graham Savage said:

My sister fixed hers after being lied to by the salesman at cycle lab that it works, or was then just waiting for the update etc… She sold it and bought a specialized. 

Not quite a fix that now is it.

I have made both the "old" version as well as "new" one work on my phone.

I assume Iphone as its available on Android in SA. On Iphone you need to create a US apple account and sign in to your app store with that account. download the app and then you can sign back in to your proper apple account again. app will then work and update as intended

23 hours ago, Bizkit031 said:

Hi guys has anyone got any idea or a workaround for the Bosch app to work on iPhone in SA?

E Bike Tec have been appointed official Bosch Agents in SA. So with that the app will be un-geoblocked. I believe the date for that is end October. So patience for another month or so...

6 hours ago, ChristiaanSt said:

I assume Iphone as its available on Android in SA. On Iphone you need to create a US apple account and sign in to your app store with that account. download the app and then you can sign back in to your proper apple account again. app will then work and update as intended

Doesn’t work I already tried it,they pick up its from South Africa even with a VPN.

13 hours ago, Bizkit031 said:

Doesn’t work I already tried it,they pick up its from South Africa even with a VPN.

weird, i have been running with it for since last year Feb and have even changed phones since then and I have changed from Gen3 to Gen 4 so I had to get the newer app

19 minutes ago, ChristiaanSt said:

weird, i have been running with it for since last year Feb and have even changed phones since then and I have changed from Gen3 to Gen 4 so I had to get the newer app

iPhone or Android,there is no app to download on the iStore because it’s geo blocked 

16 hours ago, Grease_Monkey said:

E Bike Tec have been appointed official Bosch Agents in SA. So with that the app will be un-geoblocked. I believe the date for that is end October. So patience for another month or so...

Ahh thank you so much a month is not much time.

I'm sorry but why ask if anyone has a "workaround" and then when you do get an answer you argue and say its not possible? Why make the post in the first place then?

I have attached a screenshot that I just took of my app and it also happen to update the bike when I connected to it. 

image_123650291.JPG

21 hours ago, ChristiaanSt said:

Hi Christiaan can you post a link of the correct app please, I'm using an Android phone.

7 hours ago, ChristiaanSt said:

I'm sorry but why ask if anyone has a "workaround" and then when you do get an answer you argue and say its not possible? Why make the post in the first place then?

I have attached a screenshot that I just took of my app and it also happen to update the bike when I connected to it. 

image_123650291.JPG

This is what comes up so no need to have a shitty attitude. I also spoke to E-Bike Tec now and they hoping it will go live on the 1st of January there are lots of legal stuff to iron out. Like I asked if you on Android then it will work yes not Apple so maybe you need to read carefully and not have a little fanny wobble.

IMG_5295.png

On 10/2/2023 at 10:51 AM, ChristiaanSt said:

If you read this you would see that I explained what to do to get it on Iphone seeing that it is working on my Iphone.

https://www.ultfone.com/fix-iphone/how-to-download-apps-not-available-in-your-country-iphone.html

But anyway, good luck, hope you get it sorted

Edited by ChristiaanSt

Hi All, also spoke to E-Bike Tec maybe 4/5 weeks back.Have a scott with cx gen 4 motor.First bosch ebike i own and coming from Spec emtb's with their app mist say was dissipointing to also run into walls with this one.

Was told only bosch agents/Service center can do all ipdates and diagnostics on bike by Bike shops selling Scott with bosch, Ebike tec also said nothing in S.A.

As we speak on my Samsung on app store this comes up??Would really like to do my own uodates and get more info on battery and motor health when I need it, At Home!!

Screenshot_20231003_201323_Google Play Store.jpg

Edited by Lewr

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just downloaded it via another app onto my Android phone 💪

Downloaded APKPure and the download Flow and boom I have the flow app.