Guerrilla Gravity Appears to Have Closed Up Shop

BaGearA

I literally watched a video on the related topic last night how it is expected over the next few years for the swelled bike industry to basically self implode and course correct after the ‘greed’ that was the post covid boom. They are/were expecting many smaller brands to fold.

2 hours ago, MORNE said:

I literally watched a video on the related topic last night how it is expected over the next few years for the swelled bike industry to basically self implode and course correct after the ‘greed’ that was the post covid boom. They are/were expecting many smaller brands to fold.

"self implode" is a bit dramatic, there might be some acquisitions of brands that have more value than cashflow.

One thing many people don't factor in is how many bikes one needs to sell to keep a company sustainable.

The enduro bro's all want options, but realistically don't buy enough new bikes to keep those options in business.

Locally we have seen many small boutique brands (and some bigger ones) close doors.

I see a whole bunch of Spez Status's for sale 'as new'..... Even they are struggling to find homes.

Small target market with a specific product and little outside of that has to evolve past that. Especially as a direct to consumer market with todays shipping issues, taxes and prices. 

One thing the outdated dealer market does is provide some sort of average cash flow to those in the supply chain.

I always thought their bikes were ugly...... 🤭

Shame, I quite liked their idea of making in the US, new approach to carbon manufacturing, built in flipper headset and all that. Wonder if they'll have a fire sale?