Rim brake pads for carbon wheels

Aurora

I am trying to find a decent set locally but seriously struggling. I was after a set of Swissstop but nobody has stock from what I can find. 

I would like something that works well in wet conditions as its now rainy season in Durban. 

What are you guys using? 

41 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I am trying to find a decent set locally but seriously struggling. I was after a set of Swissstop but nobody has stock from what I can find. 

I would like something that works well in wet conditions as its now rainy season in Durban. 

What are you guys using? 

I have 1 set of SwissStop Black Prince  , Shimano compatible  pads if you interested . They are brand new . DM me if you keen .

Stick with Swissstop.
They are that good.

Also.
Zipp tangente (grey) as well as Lightweight pads are manufactured by Swissstop.  If you can some of that you are also good to go.

Edited by Spinnekop

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

What are you guys using? 

Sadly, when it comes to good braking in the wet, it is a HUGE function of the wheel and not necessarily of the pads.

I had various wheelsets over the past 28 years of racing and riding.  
If we talk about carbon wheels, the best ones were my Zipp 404 with the little ribs on the brake tract.

The most shocking carbon wheels in the wet?  Lightweight.