Cannondale Embarks On Unprecedented Summer Sale In-Store and Online

News bot

The cycling industry has been trading in a tough environment for some time, and the team at Cannondale South Africa decided it was time to stir things up in the run-up to the summer cycling season. Over a period of 3 weeks Cannondale bikes will be available at incredible prices. If there ever was a time to upgrade your bike, or switch to the brand with the Lefty, the time is now. The Cannondale Summer Price Promotion will start on Friday 10 November and end at midnight on 30 November 2023. “We want to stimulate bike sales, but more importantly, […]

View full article

1 hour ago, Headshot said:

Good deals if the RRP's are correct. Scalpels have been moving slowly it would appear...

image.png.9a8ea6f3187eb60fd86a6605b3093fc4.png

2 hours ago, MrJacques said:

It looks like the bike industry (and 2nd hand market) in general is on a downward trend atm.

BIG Time 

More than 6 Big league race teams have announced their programs ending this year and I expect atleast another 10 before March 

Hard times ahead 

On 11/11/2023 at 11:35 AM, BaGearA said:

BIG Time 

More than 6 Big league race teams have announced their programs ending this year and I expect atleast another 10 before March 

Hard times ahead 

Out of interest, who are they?

18 minutes ago, Iwan Kemp said:

Out of interest, who are they?

Biggest one for me is GT 

They've been involved in such a massive way for soooooo long 

So them calling it quits is a very big indicator for me personally