[Event] Tour de Worcester

MyriadEventsSA

Event Name: Tour de Worcester
When: 18/02/2024
Where: Nuy, Western Cape
Category: Road

The annual Tour de Worcester, after being affected by strong winds in September, will be back on 18 February. The entries from September will carry over to February.

Go to Event Page.

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

Well run event and some really good racing. Enjoyed the venue, even though it was very far out. Not sure if it can grow into a race for the masses with this venue and format though.

Liked the route for the most part, but agree, venue cannot handle more people and that gravel section will always be hugely unpopular. Maybe ok as a neutral zone to start off but not repeating it 3 times.

3 minutes ago, Skubarra said:

Liked the route for the most part, but agree, venue cannot handle more people and that gravel section will always be hugely unpopular. Maybe ok as a neutral zone to start off but not repeating it 3 times.

Yeah, I advised those hesitant about it to just do the short route, but rightly few were interested to travel that far for a flat 85km event.

Also "neutral" for the long route was 4W/kg up the gravel climb from the start line! 😆

36 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

Also "neutral" for the long route was 4W/kg up the gravel climb from the start line! 😆

No wonder I almost died trying to stay with the bunch in the neutral zone! Thought it was just me being off the pace