[Event] Tour de PPA

Pedal Power Association

1 hour ago, Wannabe said:

Just warn the rider you are passing on the left before you take the gap. 

I've found that during the Argust, everybody and his dog is hugging the right hand side of the road on Smitswinkel, leaving a lot of passing space on the left, which I then use to my advantage with a friendly and loud "Passing Left" whilst making my way up Smits, avoiding the guys trying to force their way past on the edge of the road on the right hand side. Found it to be a lot less stressful.

Except when it’s blowing SE and everyone wants to be right and they druk you into the gravel on the right, or cut in and blow losing the wheel in front, then it’s chaos

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Johan A Marais said:

This race review was on Cadence last night. All the rider reviews were great and very complimentary. They obviously did not talk to the A to C bunch it seems... 

Shocking reporting in that segment.

No mention of the crashes. Called the weather perfect, while we had rain and wind in the latter half. Stops reporting on the elite race halfway through. Reports the wrong person as winning the race...

At least it had plenty of slow motion shots of people eating potatoes / getting medals...