CTCT 2024 - Pink Train - I-Love-Boobies

ChrisF

February 4th .... World Cancer day

https://www.worldcancerday.org/

In memory of @Cois .... he spoke often enough of "Early detection"

In solidarity with all the Hubbers and their families that have walked this road, and those currently walking this road. ❤️

If you or a loved one have been affected by cancer, kindly bump this thread .... let's get the word out there : "EARLY DETECTION" :thumbup:

Is daar al meer detail beskikbaar waar die groep bymekaar gaan kom of is ek te haastig?

33 minutes ago, Ads said:

Is daar al meer detail beskikbaar waar die groep bymekaar gaan kom of is ek te haastig?

Van wat ek onthou .... 

1. Van die groep gaan Saterdag bymekaar kom en uitry vir koffie.

2. Sondag gaan die groep ontmoet en dan fotos neem, waarna ons afbeweeg na die begin punt.  Ek glo die tye sal seker eers na seeding uitgestuur word, wanneer CTCT die charity groepe laat weet hoe laat hulle begin.

PS - My eerste rit met n charity groep, so kom ons kyk maar.  Ek sal hier post sodar meer inligitng beskikbaar is.

In my best Inglish ...

1. The group will meet for an outride on Saturday.

2. Sunday morning the group will meet for a photo opportunity, after which the group will move to the starting pen.  Not sure of the times yet.  My best guess is that CTCT will only confirm the times to the charities after the seeding has been sorted.

I will post the times here as soon as it is available.

• 2 weeks later...

Well done to each and every Hubber for getting the word out.

220 riders on the Pink Train.

WOW !!!  Well done 👍

And a special thanks to all the Hubbers that made donations to this worthwhile caues. 

Worth noting, not cut off date to donations 😁

Chris

I noted that the Start Batch for the Boobies Troops is 5C.  Ouch, do we get individual seeding as well or must we ride with the Troops?

7 hours ago, Johan A Marais said:

Chris

I noted that the Start Batch for the Boobies Troops is 5C.  Ouch, do we get individual seeding as well or must we ride with the Troops?

Not sure Johan.

On 2/19/2024 at 2:04 PM, Johan A Marais said:

Chris

Johan it seems that you may still start where you get seeded, OR fall back and start with the charity group.

On 2/19/2024 at 2:04 PM, Johan A Marais said:

Chris

@Johan A Marais I trust you received the I❤Boobies email on Monday.

START BATCH 5C

START TIME 07H48

It carries on to confirm that if you qualified higher you may start in your seeded group, or you may fall back to start with the Charity.